Looking to hire experienced cybersecurity talent?
Friday, November 20, 2020
National not-for-profit organization, Palette Skills is here to help.
Palette Skills has announced the second fall program for Windsor-Essex. Launching in November. The Palette x Fields Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program will prepare individuals with advanced education in quantitative fields for roles in cybersecurity.
Participating employers will receive:
Invitations to virtual demos and events where they can meet job-ready cybersecurity candidates who have:
- Masters and PhD level education in quantitative subjects such as math, statistics, engineering, etc.;
- Proficiency in cybersecurity topics including cryptography, risk-analysis, data protection, application security, network communication, and complex systems management;
- Soft-skills and business acumen required to succeed at large and small organizations.
- The option to collaborate with our team to design course projects and curriculum that relate to real-world security challenges affecting their business.
- The opportunity to receive a wage subsidy for the first three months of a candidate's job placement following the program.